$500** and the title of 614 Fortnite Champion!
- Anyone can participate! There is no minimum age or skill level (minors must be accompanied by an adult).
- We will do our best to match up players with the same preferred system (PS4 or Xbox One), but it is NOT guaranteed. In the event players cannot agree on the system, a coin-toss will determine which system will be used.
- Each player will have 3 minutes and 30 seconds to gather weapons.
- After the 3 minutes and 30 seconds is up, open fire will begin and last for 7 minutes. Whoever has the most kills is the winner of that round.
- No glitch jumps or glitching actions.
- Friendly trash talking is allowed and encouraged!!
- Players will receive one warning for first rule violation. Second violation will be an automatic disqualification.
What to Bring
B.Y.O.C – Bring your own controller for your preferred system (Xbox or PS4). Controllers will be available to rent for a charge.
We also suggest bringing headphones and extra cash for head-to-head matches.
Tournament style is 1 v. 1 v. 1.
Rebuys will be offered to losing players for $15. If a player chooses to rebuy, they must do so immediately after they lose. Please notify a True Gaming representative.
Length of the Tournament
Tournaments usually last 2-3 hours but can vary greatly depending on the number of players.
People always ask, do we REALLY pay out $500 to the winners? The proof is in the pudding…
Ask our champs Ian, Ty, and Jay.
By pre-registering now, you are saving a total of $15*!!